You have certain rights regarding the Personal Data we collect from you, which you can learn about below.
We are based in the United Kingdom and if you have any questions or queries about the data we hold on you please do get in touch with us directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
When we collect information about you we use this for two specific purposes:
- To record information about your property needs
- Inform you when properties relevant to your requirements are available
Other ways we may collect information:
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE US
We collect your email address, name and phone number, and we use them to verify your identity, based on our legitimate business interests in keeping your records secure and preventing fraudulent activity. We use your email address:
- to send you confirmations, notifications and other information in relation to either your
- property exchange
- property completion of a sale or a let
- as may be necessary to complete our contractual obligations to you. Without your email address, we wouldn’t be able to provide you with this information in a timely and effective manner.
- You can choose not to receive such information when you register your details with us, and you can decide to stop receiving this information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 020 8902 8192
We do not sell or lend any email addresses to any third parties
INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US IN COMMUNICATIONS OR INTERACTIONS
When you communicate with us or our sales representatives, including when you call us, email us or interact with us through our website, we automatically record that communication, and use that record and the information you provide us in those communications, to address your questions and complaints about us, our services, and to train our customer service representatives, based on our legitimate business interest in providing quality customer service. We also use the information you provide us to address your requests regarding your account, training products and purchase orders, as may be necessary to complete a contract with you. Without this information, we may not be able to address these requests. However, we do not record telephone conversations we have with you.
OTHER PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU
In addition to the information you directly provide us, we automatically receive and record certain information about you when you access or communicate or interact with us (including through other websites or mobile applications). Additionally, like many website owners, we collect certain information about you from third parties, including advertising and analytics companies.
When you access or use our website, we collect information from your web browser, including your IP address and your device’s settings and unique identifiers, and use that information to determine your general location, based on our legitimate business interests in reliably and accurately providing you with information that apply to you, and in learning more about where the website is being accessed or used.
- enable you to access and use our website and other features or content that you request or seek to use, based on our legitimate business interest in providing you with information on your property needs;
- understand how visitors use our Website, such as by collecting information about the number of visitors to our Website, what pages visitors view on our website and how long visitors are viewing pages on the Website, based on our legitimate business interest in improving and maintaining the accessibility and functionality of our Services. Such Cookies are generally known as “performance/analytical cookies,” and are persistent Cookies. Through these Cookies, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave our Website. We also use these Cookies to help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns, based on our legitimate business interest in improving our advertising campaigns and the content on the Website to better market to individuals who we think may be interested in our services.
You can decide whether or not to accept most Cookies. Most browsers allow you to delete Cookies and have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide whether to accept each new Cookie in a variety of ways. To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. You can always choose to stop us from collecting your Cookie Information by turning off the Cookie feature on your browser or by ceasing to use the Services.
LINKS AND CONFIRMATIONS
When you open an email or an SMS, MMS or other text message, or a push notification (each, a “Message”) sent by us, or click on any links in that Message, we receive a confirmation that you did so (and when), as well as Cookie Information. We also receive confirmation and Cookie Information when you click on any links elsewhere throughout the Services, including on our website and our branded pages on social media. We use the information described in this paragraph to assess the effectiveness of our Messages and associated marketing campaigns, to learn more about the audience for our Messages, and to better understand your preferences, all based on our legitimate business interest in marketing to individuals who may be interested in our services and products. You can stop receiving messages from us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 020 8902 8192.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We do not share your Personal outside our company, Blueprint Estate Agents Ltd other than the times listed below
- mortgage brokers, insurance companies and developers of the properties you are viewing, our Payment Processor and others that we rely on to provide you with the Services or process and fulfil your training purchase and purchase orders, in each case, as may be necessary to complete a contract with you.
If you post information or content publicly on or through the Services (including when you submit comments or review), or post content publicly elsewhere, including on your social media accounts, that relates to us or the Services, we may receive that public information and based on our legitimate business interest we may market our products and services to you.
LAWS AND SAFETY
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose your Personal Data as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- protect our rights, property or safety, and those of our users, customers and the public.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We seek to protect your Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures, taking into account the nature of the applicable Personal Data and processing activity. For example, all Payment Information regularly collected through the POS system is encrypted and maintained using industry standard methods designed to ensure its security against loss or theft, including during transmission to our Payment Processor. However, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data or other information about you that we collect and store. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of such information at any time.
You can help us prevent unauthorized access to your account with us and your Personal Data by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request with respect to these rights, you can email email@example.com. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous, inaccurate or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, as necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
- Where permissible, you can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and you can request a copy of your Personal Data.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
- If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such Personal Data. You can also correct some of this Personal Data directly by visiting your account settings on our website.
RIGHT OF ERASURE
- Where permissible, you can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. You can also delete your account with us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 020 8902 8192
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
- If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent to this processing at any time, which you can do by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 020 89028192. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING AND TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
- Where permissible, you can let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as marketing to you (to name one example), and you can also ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
RIGHT OF PORTABILITY
- Where permissible, you can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format, and you can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State. Please visit http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm for more information.
OUR PERSONAL DATA RETENTION POLICY
- We retain your Personal Data for us to provide current and future information on properties you may be interested in. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests (but only if those interests are not overridden by your own interests, rights and freedoms), comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, conduct audits, or if doing so is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we dispose of your Personal Data securely, but may retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
As stated above, you can request us to erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 020 8902 8192
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we collect, use, protect or share your Personal Data, including, for example, about our legitimate business interests or the legitimate business interests of others that we describe above, please send a detailed message to email@example.com raising your concerns.